Monday, June 21, 2010

The week before

It is Monday June 21 and I leave in less than 8 days. SO...what am I up to since no longer working at Publix "where shopping is a pleasure?" I am desperately trying to see as many wonderful people as I can before departing. I will certainly miss all the beautiful individuals I know and see every day, and hope that they will continue to visit me on this blog while I am away.

Today, though, I am gathering all the papers I will need for the staging part of my adventure in Washington D.C, and attempting to organize myself. I figure that in doing so I will put myself at ease with leaving the country for 2+ years. We'll see. Also, I am about to make a trial-run of packing in order to ensure that I do not forget anything essential. Wish me luck!

That is all for now. Nothing exciting. But for now I leave you with this thought:

"When you're safe at home you wish you were having an adventure; when you're having an adventure you wish you were safe at home." --Thornton Wilder

No comments:

Post a Comment